Saturday, July 22, 2006

Welcome, again, for the very first time.

Ok.

So I have a few blogs.

I might have a problem.

Is there a blogger's annonymous that I could go to?

See, the problem is, I've always enjoyed the idea of a blog, but I never could come up with a name that I really liked. There were the thousands of endless variations on my own name (see my old blogger account and my myspace) or random pop culture references (xanga). All this is good and fun, but really nothing could really encapsulate oo big word the feeling of the online journal I wanted to create.

Then one day I thought of the magnet that my best friend, the lovely Miss Abby, holds near and dear to her heart. The magnet reads: "I'm only as strong as the coffee I drink and the hairspray I use." Possibly the truest words ever found on a magnet. This phrase has truly become my personal motto.

So just remember this: If you ever find yourself wondering how you're going to get yourself through the day, take another swig of coffee and a few more spritzes of hairspray and you just may find the strength to pull through.

Abby's gonna be jealous that I thought of this before her.

1 comment:

Abby-Wan Kenobi said...

While I hate you for stealing my personal motto, I admire you for so brazenly stealing it. You are a clever girl, although clearly evil.

We shall see how this all plays out in the end..... You've not seen the last of me!