Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"You look like that one girl..."

"... You know... the girl from She's All That." Yeah. I get that a lot. By the way, her name is Rachel Leigh Cook. I don't really see it, but I've heard it enough to think that there must be something about me that reminds people of her. Here's a picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do you see it? Ah well. The reason I bring this up is because I was goofing around on myheritage.com the other day. For those of you that don't know, you upload a picture and they tell you what celebrities you look like. I'm sure the process is very scientific, but I was a tad surprised that Rachel Leigh Cook wasn't one of my look-alikes. Then again, this isn't 1999 so I'm not really sure RLC counts as much of a "celebrity" anymore.

So here are my results. (The only reason I chose that picture of myself is because it's the most recent picture of me, I'm not all squinty, and my picture of me and Joe doesn't work because the system doesn't recognize my face as human. So there's three reasons.)

Let's get started. Just go ahead and assume that "I don't see the resemblence" applies to all.

75% Audrey Tautou- I may be the only college student/ movie fan who has not yet seen Amelie. I'm not really proud of the fact. I feel like it's a movie I should see, but the only person I would watch it with is my Abby, and she lives out of state 9 months of the year and when we are together we're too busy renting Michael Schoeffling movies to bother with artsy French flicks. But we have seen Dirty Pretty Things and she was wonderful and very pretty in it.

74% Julia Louis-Dreyfus- Nope. I guess she was funny on Seinfeld and she just won an Emmy, so I guess that's cool.

71% Katie Couric- Hahahahaha. Apparently I look bubbly and slightly crazy. I'm going to blame this match up on the fact that my face is so shiny in that picture. That's right. Blame it on the glow.

71% Lalaine- She's best known for playing a character named "Miranda" on Lizzie McGuire. Coincidence!? Yep.

70% Kelly Clarkson- She's very talented, but again, I don't see it.

67% Rachel Bilson- She's in the new movie The Last Kiss with Zach Braff. The jury's still out on whether or not I'll go see it in the theater or wait for it to come out on DVD. But, hey, I love ZB.

67% Christy Turlington- I've always thought she was very pretty, so I've got no complaints about this match-up.

66% Sarah Michelle Gellar- It's Buffy! I'm a little bit of a Joss Whedon whore, so I won't complain too much about this one. But, as with all of these: I don't see it.

If you're bored, go ahead and try it for yourself: http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

No comments: