Monday, October 09, 2006

Thud! Crunch!

We knew it was only a matter of time, considering we live right close to a fairly busy intersection and the people in Blo-No have no idea how to drive. The girls in Apartment 9 have witnessed an automotive accident. Normally this wouldn't warrent an entire blog entry, but there was something special about this. You see, I didn't see it happen, I just heard the "Thud! Crunch!" So I have no idea how the truck driver managed this. I had to draw a picture, because I'm sure I wouldn't be able to describe to you, in words, the position the semi was left in. I couldn't figure out a way to show that the cab and the trailer are, in fact, still attached, so you'll just have to use your imagination.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, of course, I was a fair distance away from the accident, so I can't be certain that any of the firemen or police officers were hot, I'm just making a sweeping generalization. [Unfortunatly for you, you have to miss out on my awesome men-in-uniform stick figures because of the way the picture gets cropped. Bah.] I also want to say that in the battle between streetlights v. semi-trucks, streetlights are holding their own. That pole didn't buckle at all, it just stood there like a champ. If lamp posts had the ability to show emotion, I think this one would have been portraying annoyance at the fact that a semi had the nerve to crash into it.

So yeah. I spent a good part of my day making that picture.(If 5 minutes can be considered a good part). I don't have any classes this week, so I'm sure there will be more pointless posts like this one.

No comments: