Monday, December 11, 2006

Tales from the Front Lanes

I'm really supposed to be studying right now, but since I apparently can't come to the computer without completing at least one non-school-related task, here I am. This is a brief conversation that took place yesterday while I was at work.

Adam: "I could eat an entire house of chicken nuggets right now."
Me: "Really?"
Becky: "The whole house? Like shingles and all?"
Adam: "Well, not like a big house. Just a one story ranch with no basement."
Me: "No basement?"
Adam: "Yeah, I don't like basements."
Becky: "And basement nuggets would be muddy."
Adam: "Ew, yeah. I don' twant muddy nuggets. I'm really hungry."

This story isn't really funny, but it is amusing enough to me to warrent it being posted on here. I am really amused now by how lame my input into the conversation was. Although, to be honest, I don't really remember exactly how it went except that Adam came up to us and announced he wanted a nugget house. And also that Becky thinks basement nuggets are muddy nuggets.

No comments: