- I had a terrible head-cold all week.
- I had four tests.
- I scored a D on one of the tests.
- If I keep getting Ds on his tests, I'm going to get a D in the class.
- Ds are failing grades in major classes.
- This is supposed to be my last semester of classes. If I fail, I'm screwed.
- My friend Delores was in the hospital. She missed a week of classes, but I didn't find out until yesterday that she was in the hospital. She was back in classes today.
- I've been working well above my maximum hours a week.
- My great aunt died. She was ninety and had suffered a stroke, so it really wasn't a suprise, but still sad.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Ok, I don't want to get all emo on you or anything, but this past week has been awful. Let me list the ways.