Monday, January 14, 2008

Cleanin up the f'book

Here's the quotes I took off my facebook page. There was just too much shit on my page.

"Oh, you want to get a drink later and hear about my secret pain?" - Alex,
Grey's Anatomy

"I like my karaoke like I like my sex: in groups." - Sean

"You're only saying he's gay because he's shirtless on a big pile of
guys."- Me pointing out the flaw in Laura's logic.

"Shut her up the dead way."

"Don't tell me I'm not Asian!" - Judith

"You want to give me a piano?"- Kyle XY

"Would you like to join me for deep conversation and discount
appetizers?"- Robbie the robot waiter, 'Phil of the Future'(Laura and I only
watch the classiest tv shows)

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share
with someone else when you're uncool."-- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous


More (and better) quotes can be found at QQ.

No comments: