Sunday, June 07, 2015

June Photo-a-day, Week 1

I just got the new iPhone and I thought the perfect excuse to play around with the awesome camera was to do another month of Photo-a-day. I've got some fun stuff planned this month, so hopefully I'll be able to get some good, fun photos that aren't of my cat.

June 1 : Many

Working on the backstitching for my aunt's Lucy ornament. So #many stitches. #crossstitch #fmsphotoaday

A photo posted by Miranda C. (@mirandom03) on


June 2 : Looking Up


June 3 : Silly

Weirdos. #fmsphotoaday #silly #tuxedocat #catsofinstagram

A photo posted by Miranda C. (@mirandom03) on


June 4 : Starts with B


June 5 : Looking Down

Looking for a little luck. #lookingdown #fmsphotoaday #littlemomentsapp

A photo posted by Miranda C. (@mirandom03) on


June 6 : Who I am


June 7 : Forgotten

No comments: