Saturday, February 13, 2016

Photo-a-day 2016: Week 6 Wrap-up

It finally happened! I skipped a day. No picture for February 7. Still, it took 6 weeks to miss a day, so my record is better than any other Photo-a-day project I've attempted.

Quick Stats:
Cat pics this week: 0! I can't believe it either.
Cat pics this year: 10

Most likes this week: February 6 "Just Now" with 21 likes. JK! It's February 11 "A wall" with 22 likes.
Most likes this year: January 14 "Close up" with 30 likes.

Fewest likes this week: February 8 "Family" with 5 likes. (Not surprised, it's a terrible last-minute picture)
Fewest likes this year: February 8 "Family" is the new winner/loser in this category.

42 days down, 324 to go.

February 5 | Coffee

February 6 | Just now

February 7 | I ate here


no picture :(


February 8 | Family

February 9 | A corner

February 10 | Pink

February 11 | A wall

No comments: