Sunday, June 24, 2007

Some random quotes from somewhere?

Veronica: Mrs. C! I trust you're well.
Kendall: If it isn't Little Miss Teen Getaway. Your dad and I were just dealing with a little trouble.
Veronica: Like, trouble with a capital "T", that rhymes with "C", that stands for ...
Keith: Veronica!
Veronica: What? I was going to say "cute."

LauraLou2332: i also had a dream that hannah and dan had genital warts....
LauraLou2332: and i was the only person in the world who thought that was gross
TinyDancer426: EWWWW
TinyDancer426: that's gross
LauraLou2332: and im not alone
TinyDancer426: oh no, you'll never be alone when it comes to genital warts. that came out totally wrong.
LauraLou2332: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bat Shit Crazy Customer: Here's my purple heart card. Have you ever been stabbed in the back?
Me: No, can't say that I have.
[Later]
BSC Customer: So is your mom single?

No comments: