Friday, February 01, 2008

Stuff That's Happening

I'm not really in a blogging mood, but I do have some stuff to update:
  1. I got a job, I'll be working part-time at our local library. I start next week. Mom's already told me that I'll have to get her a library card because she saw a book at Target today that she wants to read but she can't bring herself to pay $12 for a paperback book. I understand.
  2. Speaking of not paying outrageous prices for books, yesterday I was wasting time on half.com and ended up buying Middlesex for about $0.75 and The Idiot's Guide to Quilting for $0.99. Yay for cheap books!
  3. Remember a couple days ago when I was bitching about live music? Well, I don't have any solid information yet, but I have it on good authority that Joe Firstman is going to be touring again this summer. Why we have to wait until summer, I don't know.
  4. The final season of Gilmore Girls was on sale at Target this week, so I was able to complete my collection. And I decided for sure that when I go get my hair cut, I'm getting bangs like Rory.
That's really all I've got going on right now.

1 comment:

Abby-Wan Kenobi said...

I'm very excited about your Rory bangs.

Also, books are pricey. It sucks.

and... YAY Joe!!!!!!!!!