Sunday, May 04, 2008

Four Days 'Til SoCar!

I'm very much looking forward to my upcoming trip to South Carolina, and my horoscope today wanted to let me know that it's going to be awesome, because I'm awesome.


Get as involved as you can in upcoming social activities -- as much as your schedule allows. Your charming personality plays a very valued role in your circle of friends, and things are just not the same when you are not around. They miss you and your funny remarks and want to find out what's been going on in your life. And you could use a dose of that wonderful, intense positive energy that hanging out with your favorite people always brings to your life.

1 comment:

Abby-Wan Kenobi said...

Secret: I've been writing horoscopes under a psuedonymn for 16 months and tailoring them to my friends. You're the first person to notice.