Friday, August 08, 2008

On the Road Again

I'm just about to head off on my one-woman roadtrip to Nashville, but I wanted to check my email first. At the very top of my Yahoo homepage is my horroscope, and today's is almost scary in its accuracy:

If there is any uncertainty to your plans today, it will only encourage you to be nervous or moody -- whether you consciously realize it or not. You really need a firm roadmap, today, in order to feel comfortable moving forward. So use your morning to nail things down. Return those phone calls and emails and make sure everyone is on board with the plans. You can get the stability you need in no time, and enjoy feeling more confident throughout the rest of the day.

I've got my roadmap and I'm ready to roll. See you in Nashville, y'all!

No comments: