Thursday, October 23, 2008

Owie

So, today I bashed my knee against the corner of this plastic tub thing at work. I hit it dead center about an inch and a half below my patella, which is apparently the most painful place to hit your knee. I didn't even get a cool bruise from it. All I have is a tiny little red bump, roughly the size of a pencil erasure, and it hurts like fuck. This happened about 11:30am and it still hurts when I use the stairs or squat down. Basically, it hurts whenever I bend it while I have weight on it. Which is a vast improvement from this afternoon, when it hurt. Period. I had to avoid putting weight on my right leg to give my knee some time to recoup. Unfortunately, my job doesn't really give me a lot of sitting around time, so after 5:30 hours with all my weight on my left leg, my left ankle began to HURT. So, for a good part of the day, I had 0 fully functioning legs. Let's just say it's a good thing I'm not a racehorse, or I would have been sent to that big Glue Factory in the Sky.

Here's a visual aid of my pain:

No comments: