Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first couple of lines from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: NO CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own
1. I never loved nobody fully, always one foot on the ground
2. You always knew a way to find my good half, and I knew just the way to make you cry
3. Girl, I know the hall looks dark, and the storm it seems so scary
4. My mom has this boyfriend, his name is Steve, I want him so very much to die
5. Where do you go with your broken heart in tow? What do you do with the left over you?
6. I had a friend named Ramblin' Bob, He used to steal, gamble and rob. He thought he was the smartest guy in town
7. I'm a modern girl, but I fold in half so easily...
8. The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes
9. I'd like to have company during thunderstorms, I'd like you to fall for me but it'd soon turn lousy and wrong
10. See me driving down the street, I'm bored with looking good
11. You slept in your overalls after the wrecking ball bereft you of house and home and left you with sweet fuck-all
12. I fell in love again, all things go, all things go
13. All is fair in love and we're in love. Now that everybody's dead we can finally talk.
14. You wait up for me, I don't wake up for you. Would you like the company or are you sick of me?
15. Well, this is not a good sign. You don't know when, but you're running out of time.
16. You can't get to heaven in a sliver spoon. You can polish everything except for the mark on you.
17. I listened in, yes I'm guilty of this, you should know this. I broke down and wrote you back before you had a chance to.
18. I wear a ponytail like a waterfall, loud speaker cause a landslide, I have a room key and a Johnny, a good buzz, feeling all right
19. With your feet in the air and your head on the ground, try this trick and spin it, yeah
20. Heaven, I need a drug. Her eyes are all but fixed upon her coffee cup. Looking down, she tells you things are looking up. Take another slug.
21. When I'm 102, will the sky be blue? Will the night be long?
22. I've been a bad, bad girl. I've been careless with a delicate man.
23. Here I dreamt I was a soldier, and I marched the streets of Birkenau
24. I may be dead, honey, but I was left with my eyes. And underneath, sugar, well I've been sunk by your lies.
25. God only knows why you never listen to my records. God only knows why you never moved out west with me.