Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Addendum

A couple days ago, I posted a list of ways I made myself feel like an ass at my cousin's house. Okay, I must admit that I was intentionally misleading in step #4. My cousin's wife is a twin, and I had no reason to believe the person answering the door was not actually a member of the household, and it was pretty dark, so it's understandable that I would mistake one twin for the other. However, I've known them for most of my life, and if I can imediately identify Tegan and Sara, you think I'd be able to tell apart twins I've actually met and have in fact known for about 15 years. Maybe my cousin-in-law should invest in some tattoos or a labret piercing.

PS Do you know how hard it is to find good pictures of Tegan and Sara by themselves? I had to go past page one of my Google Image results, which, if you know me, is a lot more effort than I normally put into posting here. There are some on their myspace, but again, most are of the twins together.

No comments: