Friday, January 15, 2016

Photo-a-day 2016: Week 2 Wrap-up

Two weeks in and I still haven't missed a day. I don't expect it to last.

Quick stats:
Cat pics this week: 1
Total so far: 5
Most likes this week: Jan 14th "Close-up" with 30 likes.
Most likes this year: "Close-up" has the most likes so far this year. I'm a little surprised this got as many likes as it did, because it was one of those last minute, "ugh I forgot to take a picture today..." pictures.
Fewest likes this week: Jan 11 "Outdoors" with 10 likes.
Fewest likes this year: Jan 2 "What I did today" with 8 likes.
14 pictures down, 352 to go.

January 08 | Landscape


January 09 | Shoes


January 10 | Lucky


January 11 | Outdoors

Snow pile outside my window. No me gusta. #fms_outdoors #fmsphotoaday #littlemomentsapp #mkcphotoaday2016

A photo posted by Miranda C. (@mirandom03) on



January 12 | Something I wore


January 13 | Three of a kind


January 14 | Close-up

Close-up: stitch in progress. #fms_closeup #fmsphotoaday #littlemomentsapp #mkcphotoaday2016 #crochet

A photo posted by Miranda C. (@mirandom03) on

No comments: