Sunday, February 04, 2007

This was Unexpected

I am not a sports fan. I don't typically enjoy watching sporting events and I don't understand fanatical attachments to one team. But I'll tell ya what, I'm sitting here flipping between What Not To Wear and the Super Bowl and... it's strange. I'm watching the Bears lose and I'm feeling this bizarre sensation of anger coming over me. When the Colts intercepted the ball and ran it in for a touchdown I had to stop myself from yelling "TACKLE HIM!" at my tv. What is wrong with me? I'm going to be very upset if (when) the Bears lose, and the fact that I have any feelings at all, let alone strong feelings, proves that I am my father's daughter.

I care about the outcome of a sporting event. I feel dirty.

1 comment:

Abby-Wan Kenobi said...

Don't feel bad. Its like pot. Doing it every once and a while at a party doesn't make you a pothead.

I know some real stoners though. Boys mostly.