Thursday, September 18, 2008

Call it Off

Tegan and Sara have released the video for their new single "Call it Off". Being that it's quite possibly my favorite song off "The Con," I was predisposed to love the video. My own biases aside, it's a fantastic video. One simple, beautiful, powerful image is all you need in a music video if the song is equally simple, beautiful, and powerful.






Also, I love Sara's new haircut. I like it much better than the Forest Fone era haircut (remember back when T & S had the same haircut?). Back then it was too much of a pseudo mullet. Speaking of which, does Tegan just have one long bit of hair now? I mean, she's awesome and can do whatever she wants, but objectively, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Let's just look at pictures of Sara's pretty new hair:









I'm starting to about cutting my hair again. I don't know if I'd go quite as short as Sara, but I do like how her bangs kinda swoop into that side bit of hair.

No comments: