Sunday, September 14, 2008

Color

I just took this fun color IQ quiz that I found on apartment therapy, you should go take it too. I scored an 18, which I guess isn't too bad. (The lower the score, the better.)

Anyway, it reminded me of my attempted creativity the other day while rearranging my dvd shelves. I had to adjust my shelves because I own too many dvds. I thought about arranging them by genre, which I still might do, but my favorite attempt was this guy right here:

I really liked the way it was starting to look (obviously I wasn't finished arranging the colors quite yet), but you have to realize that this is only about 1/5 of my dvds, and that's almost all of the colored ones. Many of my dvds have white or black spines, which doesn't really work asthetically. Also, it would be really hard to keep this in order. It would be even harder to find the movie I was looking for. So for now I'm sticking with alphabetical.

No comments: