Thursday, November 03, 2011

Coffee and Hairspray: The Musical

Today's NaBloPoMo prompt was "Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?" I can listen to music and write at the same time. I usually don't. I heard lots of songs today, including but not limited to:

Beat Control by Tilly and the Wall

The actual music video for this song isn't available on Youtube, and all the live videos were of not awesome quality, so here's a video of a bunch of kids dancing to it. Because why not?



Beat Control has been my ringtone for years. It wakes me up every morning. It's such a peppy song, I love it. If I were ever to replace Beat Control as my default ringtone, I would have to go with this song:


Seriously, how awesome would it be to wake up to that song every morning?? It makes you want to go out, find some back-up singers, and save the world. I've listened to this song approximately a billion times since Jezebel posted it a couple weeks ago. The 112 people on Youtube who gave it a thumbs-down have no souls.

And while we're on the topic of Sesame Street, I'm just going to leave this right here:



How much do you love Sesame Street right now? How badly do you want to have kids so that you have an excuse to watch it all the time?

Before you rush off and get started on baby-making, I have one more song for you. I mentioned this song in yesterday's post, but I wanted to post the actual video here in case y'all don't have the Cartoon Planet closing credits song committed to memory.



Good-bye, good-bye, good-bye! Everybody.

No comments: