Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'll never let go!

Y'all, I was in middle school when Titanic came out. I saw it 3 times in theaters. I loved it so hard. I loved it so much my mom made sure I got the Titanic on VHS the day it was released. For my eight-grade picture we were allowed to bring props, and I brought my copy of the Titanic soundtrack.

Honestly, I still kind of love it. Last year I was heartbroken when I found out all DVD versions of Titanic were out-of-print, because I wanted to buy it for Abby to go with the Gin and Titonic ice cube trays I had also bought her. Well, now I know why they weren't selling the DVDs: because it's coming back to theaters!


I want to get drunk and watch this so bad. Abby, you're going to have to fly back here so that we can go to Hollywood Blvd and watch this shit.

1 comment:

Abby-Wan Kenobi said...

OMG. That is so sweet that you were going to get me Titanic to go with my Gin and Titonic ice cubes! Aw!

And yes I'll definitely come home, get smashed, and watch Titanic with you.