Tuesday, November 01, 2011

NaBloPoMo. Oh no.

So I decided to try my hand at NaBloPoMo, where you post at least once a day for the entire month of November. Basically, I'm doing too well at this whole graduate school thing, and I need something at which I'm guaranteed to fail. The likelihood of me actually accomplishing this "blog every day" nonsense is about as likely as me accomplishing that whole "shower every day" thing.

The BlogHer prompt for November 1st is "What is your favourite part of writing?" I'm pretty sure I speak for all grad students when I say that the best part of writing is when you give up and just submit the damn paper as-is. And then get an A-. My favorite part of blogging is writing something I know will make Abby laugh. She is my target demographic. Aim small, miss small.

I'm predicting that tomorrow morning I'm going to wake up, convinced that this was all a dream. I'll come to this here blog, read this post and say to myself "Dammit. Now I actually have to write something."

1 comment:

Abby-Wan Kenobi said...

Mission accomplished. I'm chuckling already. Shower every day. Tee Hee.