Saturday, November 12, 2011

Three Wishes

I'm super tired tonight, so I'm falling back on one of Blogher's NaBloPoMo writing prompts. This prompt is actually from yesterday, but whatevs.

"It's 11/11/11. Make three wishes."

I'm just going to go ahead and give you what my 3 wishes would be should I happen upon a Genie.

1) No more debt. Basically my only debt right now are my student loans, because I'm carrying less than $1000 of debt total across all my credit cards. So that just leaves the tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt that I'd just like taken care of, please and thanks.

2) New car. Ye olde Ford Focus is still running strong, but I worry that she's going to give out on me one of these days. I'd really like to avoid car payments.

3) More time with friends. My best friend lives several states away, and I hardly ever get to see any of my nearby friends because I'm so busy with work and school.

So there you have it. When I finally find my wish-granting Genie, I'm taking my friends on shopping in my new car.

No comments: